Our sister organisation WRAG has some sad news. For any with an interest in the Independent Republic.
Just follow this link
ARAC Members can now apply for an ARAC Fuelcard with additional benefits we have negotiated on your behalf.
These cards open up access to Truckstops where prices are usually significantly below retail. Save up to 10c off retail pump prices, or even more by taking advantage of Truckstops.
Full details – just follow this link
WordPress site is progressing.
1. Waiotauru Hut is more or less complete. The fireplace is probably the last addition to be done.
2. Takapari Road is in the news again, with DOC split 50/50 on keeping the road open and/or demolishing the hut
3. Akatarawa Forest is in pretty good shape at present
4. Wellington City Council are reviewing the Outer Green Belt Management Plan
5. Aaorangi Crossing is sort of closed for winter although bikes, quads, horses and walkers still have access.
— This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. www.avast.com/antivirus
Welcome to our brand spanking new Website.
Lots of effort has been put in to try bring everything up to modern standards, but if you feel we are missing some features or you have any suggestions for change or improvment, drop us a line via the Contact Us page here
Meanwhile, do enjoy your meander through our posts and articles, as well as freely downloading any of the assets available.